Cardinals sign tight end Maxx Williams
- Chiefs star WR Hill avoids suspension
- Bills sign S Coleman after Bush retires
- Ex-Giants OL Petrus dies of heat stroke
- Ex-coach Denver Shanahan visits practice
- Broncos get key players back from injury
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals have signed tight end Maxx Williams to a one-year contract.
Terms of the deal announced Friday were not disclosed.
The 25-year-old Williams had 16 catches for 143 yards and a touchdown in 13 games with Baltimore last season, his fourth with the Ravens.
He has 63 receptions for 497 yards and three touchdowns in 42 career games, including 21 starts.
Baltimore selected Williams with the 55th overall pick of the 2015 NFL draft out of Minnesota.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 3, 2019