Falcons offensive lineman Sambrailo signs 3-year extension
- Eagles DE Long announces retirement
- Ravens sign veteran WR Floyd, LB Ray
- Panthers sign former Vikings WR Robinson
- Kraft prosecutors appeal block of video
- Local docs required in concussion suit
By The Associated Press
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons have re-signed offensive tackle Ty Sambrailo to a three-year contract extension.
The team announced the deal on Tuesday but financial terms were not released.
Sambrailo is entering his third season with the Falcons and fifth overall. He started the final four games at right tackle last year after Ryan Schraeder struggled.
Sambrailo, a second-round draft pick for Denver out of Colorado State, was traded to the Falcons before the start of 2017 for a fifth-round pick.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated February 19, 2019